By Sara Brett

Saturday 26 October 2013

Blast from the past




Top-Topshop
Trousers-Topshop
Sandals-Topshop
Necklace-Topshop
Purse-McQueen by Alexander McQueen 

So this is what I wore probably at the end of August. It was outfit I put on purely for comfort for a quick trip to the super market to grab some picky bits. I really like the way it turned out-sometimes its the unplanned outfits that work best.
The trousers I have had for years- they are old topshop ones and I love the print on them. And yes, those are my rose gold sandals again. I literally lived in those bad boys all summer. So comfy, and how can you go wrong with rose gold?
Anyway. This is making me feel slightly depressed as I am sat writing here because I miss summer. This inbetweeny weather sucks. 
On a lighter note-Happy Saturday! Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment