By Sara Brett

Thursday 28 November 2013

Black booties



Black pointed chelsea boots from ASOS/ Black Biker boots from Next2nowt

I love a good black boot. So versatile, and so good to wear in the winter. I wear them with everything, skinny jeans, mom jeans, dresses, skirts and while its bitterly cold outside they are the perfect thing to keep those tootsies warm (without compromising on style).

I love ASOS as an online retailer; for me there is nothing better than having hundreds of brands under your finger tip on one website, although this can sometimes cause problems for the debit card....

Next2nowt is a website I came across which sells high street brands for less, either items that have been out on display etc so its a great place to pick up things you have seen that have sold out etc. I got the Topshop biker boots for £30 and they were originally £95- real leather and I wear them almost everyday. Its definitely worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment