By Sara Brett

Wednesday 10 April 2013

All things metallic



I am a serial nail biter and have been since the age of about three. Its such a shame as my sister seems to have strong nails and she is always able to paint them really nicely. About 3 years ago I started to get acrylics done on a 2-3 week basis and it became a bit of an obsession; it stopped me from biting my nails and although meant that they stayed weak, I became very funny about always having them painted. I definitely don't feel 'finished' unless I have my nails done and I stand by the fact that even if you are not wearing make up, or have quickly taken a trip to Tesco's in your trackies (god forbid!) good painted nails always make up for this.
Anyway, apart from me rabbling on what I wanted to get at was that due to working all of last week I had to do a little bit of personal nail DIY and here are the photos to show you. Nail art is big right now, so I layered all three of these to create a dusky pink glitz. See below for the links incase you fancy a treat. This will do until I get to a salon tomorrow to have my first Shellac Gel Polish manicure! ( I will post photos of that soon.)

Sara x




No comments:

Post a Comment