By Sara Brett

Monday 8 April 2013

Here goes....

Hey guys!
So this is my first post. I have had a few blogs in the past but nothing that I have kept up with. I guess I wasn't really focused and didn't have a specific direction I wanted to go in, but since getting a place at LCF on the Fashion design development course starting September 2013, I figured that I better get myself into gear! This blog, Lady Lipstick will be about Fashion, make up, beauty and all things that go with that, anything that inspires me or that I want to document.
Please follow me and keep updated by signing up to get a notification via email when I post on my blog, I would really appreciate your feedback and support!
Oh and if you are wondering why 'Lady Lipstick', I have a love, and crazy collection of lipsticks, and wanted a name that would stick in your head!

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment