By Sara Brett

Thursday 11 April 2013

Koolest kid in town....


Taylor headphones at shopjeen

These 'Taylor' headphones by FRENDS are now seriously on my want list. After mooching the web for a long time at a ridiculously early hour this morning while trying to sleep I came across these bad boys.
How beautiful.
Available, as far as I am aware in rose gold and white, silver and black and gold and white they are a real statement accessory; while making you look pretty they do a job too. Personally, the Rose gold ones do it for me, and at a casual $199 I think I will be waiting a long while until I own a pair.

Sara x

1 comment:

  1. I must say that these are probably the most good looking headphones I've seen! I love the first one.x The price is a little high but they totally deserve the money:) But same here, I have to wait until I will actually be able to buy one!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete