By Sara Brett

Wednesday 24 December 2014

All I want for Christmas........

All I want for Christmas........



Emporio Armarni Perfume from House of Fraser* (houseoffraser.co.uk)



A last minute want list on Christmas Eve; sorry for the absence guys..... I've been living in Cardiff the past few weeks training a new team for work and time has flown by. Tomorrow my plan is to sit down, relax and catch up with the family with a constant supply of bubbly in my hands. 
The perfect New Years outfit; black, sparkly and sophisticated. Keeping it simple with minimal accessorising by picking a classic all black Larson and Jennings watch, the only other thing you need is a good scent, like this one from Emporio Armani from House of Fraser. 

Happy Christmas my lovelies and thank you for a fabulous year. Mwah.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment