By Sara Brett

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Strawberries and Cream


O.P.I Mod about you 15ml

For those who know me you know me well enough to never expect pastel pink nails to be part of the Sara equation...well....how you were wrong! On my last visit to the nail salon where I go every two weeks, (depending on how well the colour lasts) I felt like being a little bit adventurous, and decided to go with the flow and try and embrace the pastel trend.

I don't know what you guys think, but I am actually really happy with the result. Imagine how good it would look if I was actually tanned.

The question is what colour next; bright tangerine or a nude/beige?!

I am starting a new fortnightly post called Fortnightly nails, so make sure you subscribe to my blog by clicking on the subscription box on the right and you won't miss a single one.

Sara x

5 comments:

  1. Cute post! I'm tagging you in the Liebster Award! Go to this link and continue the tag(: http://mackenziedugas.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, thank you for your comment on my blog.

    Loves, june.

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara, very pretty nails!

    Just to let you know, I'm taking part in POSH Fashion Awards, to increase the awareness of men interested in fashion so I would be very grateful if you could nominate me. To pay back my amazing followers and supporters I will be holding a giveaway on my blog if I get shortlisted.

    I also would be very grateful if you could spread the world and let people know about the competition. You can nominate me by visiting my blog and clicking the POSH FASHION AWARD logo at the side I'm competing in Best Fashion Blog and Best Newcomer category.

    Thank you in advance

    David.
    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete