By Sara Brett

Sunday 19 May 2013

Print Clash













Floral jacket from New look
Jacquard skater dress from River Island
Orange box clutch bag from Zara
Leopard print shoes from Topshop
Large circular ring from Magnolia
Opal Ring and triple band ring from Bluemoon Gallery
Green stone ring(right hand in picture) from Pandora
Rose Gold Watch from Michael Kors



So here is my first outfit post, finally.
I am in a little bit of a dress up mode at the moment, that or the complete opposite; gym gear or leggings and a t shirt. So this explains why this outfit has a very formal edge. I rarely plan what I am going to wear the night before unless it is for something really really important which is hardly ever.
Most of the time its a rushed grab and hope for the best sort of attitude and I guess some people may argue that it doesn't work. I would say that I am also not a great matcher; matching shoes and clutch/bag isn't something that I do often....
I have to admit that a few of the pieces seen in this look, the clutch bag and the shoes are all birthday presents from a couple of weeks ago and I have been dying to post about them, I have just been non-stop. I am in love with this orange box clutch!! 
Excuse the pasty white complexion...I will be going on holiday soon I promise. That or I definitely need to fake tan.

More to come soon, 

Sara x



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this outfit so much, the lepord heels and the floral blazer are such classics and bond so well! Xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete